• Policyholders have a right to the best possible coverage.
• Policyholders should be properly informed of the coverage that they have. Coverage should be tailored, as far as possible, to their particular needs.
• An insurance company should provide sufficient insurance education to enable policyholders to make wise choices as far as policy selection is concerned.
• Policyholders should be made aware of various means whereby they can reduce premium costs.
• Policyholders have a right to quick processing and prompt settlement of legitimate claims.